This is a simple little baby jacket that is perfect for keeping warm on those trips out in the stroller. It’s made in one piece from the top down and knits up quickly in chunky yarn.
Make it Spicy for bohemian babes with a colourful sense of style, or Sweet for babies with more delicate taste.
One size (fits 2-3 month-old). Note: Spicy Pip is a little bigger than Sweet Pip due to the slightly different yarn weights.
Spicy Pip: chest 19”/48cm; length 9.5”/24cm. Sweet Pip: chest: 17.5”/44cm; length 9.5”/24cm
- Yarn for Sweet Pip: 2 balls Rowan Cocoon 20% mohair / 80% merino wool, 115 m/100 g ball. Shown in Cloud or
- Yarn for Spicy Pip: 3 balls Noro Silk Garden Chunky 45% silk, 45% kid mohair, 10% lambswool. 60 m/50 g ball
- 1 6mm 24” circular needle
- 1 set of 4 – 6mm DPNs
- scrap yarn or 2 stitch holders
- 4 stitch markers
- 5 or 6 buttons approx 1/2-3/4”/1.5-2 cm diameter (mismatched buttons look cute)
- tapestry needle